terms of service
Please read before proceeding...
- Payment is due prior to your lesson time, otherwise you have not reserved a time for your lesson with Claire.
- Once purchased, please allow Claire 24 hours from purchase time to contact you via e-mail to schedule your lesson(s).
- Lesson prices are firm.
- A Skype username is required to have a Skype lesson, but lessons can also occur via FaceTime on the phone if that is preferred.
- Billing can be done in 1 lesson increments or a package of 4 lessons to be scheduled with your teacher at a discounted rate.
- A 15 minute meeting lesson is recommended to ensure proper Skype/internet function, to answer questions in person, and for us to get to know you better before we begin regular lessons.
- Only one 15 minute lesson per student allowed upon initial sign up with Claire de Lune Music Academy.
- *Parents of children under the age of 12 are required to be present during the initial 15 minute meeting or the first lesson. Parents of young children are encouraged to sit in during the lesson for guidance and any technical help that may arise.
- No refunds offered. If you are skeptical, sign up for one lesson at a time or take advantage of the one 15 minute free lesson allotted to new students.
- Due to busy schedules, make up lessons are not guaranteed. Claire will do everything in her power to honor missed lessons within reason, such as illness or family emergencies. Missed lessons cannot be refunded.